Ixia Diorama Series
- to build using scissors and paper knife
- to build with cutting machine
Can be used as part of a city dioramas with other elements of the Ixia Diorama.
Scale 1:100. Contains small parts.
Digital Files SVG, DXF, PDF
You are purchasing digital files for instant download. The files are for print and cut out manually, or for using Cricut and others cutting machine.
Download and extract ZIP file. You can find the files in the folders:
- SVG DXF – Machine Cut with Scoring Tool
- SVG DXF – Machine Cut without Scoring Tool (perforated fold lines)
- PDF – Hand Cut (Letter / A4 paper format; color / black and white outlines version)
The instructions are in the root folder.
Model base size
- in inches (L x W): 2,36 x 2,36
- in mm (L x W): 60 x 60
If you are using a cutting machine
- Elements of different colors are placed in separate layers.
- If your cutting machine has a scoring tool, you can use files with fold lines in a separate layer. You should mark that lines as Score lines in your cutting software and then attach the score lines with other lines of the figure to cut.
- If your cutting machine does not have a scoring tool you should use files with templates with perforated fold lines.
- With a cutting machine some inner elements such as windows, door handles and headlights will be cut.
- To make the headlights white, glue a rectangular white element from the inside.
- Files tested in Cricut Design Space and Brother CanvasWorkspace.
If you are using a hand cut (PDF version)
- Your need to use paper knife to cut out inner holes as well.
- All models are tested. The paper model shown in the photo was assembled using hand cutting.
- Print PDF file
- Cut out each piece of a figure with scissors
- Cut out the inner holes with a paper knife and a ruler
- Prepare the elements before assembling. Mark the fold lines with a ruler and some blunt instrument (e.g. a non-writing ball-point pen)
- Assemble with glue following the step by step instructions.
PDF in two paper formats available
- Letter paper size (11x8,5 inches, common format in North America)
- A4 paper size (297x210 mm, common format in other countries)
- Double-sided colored paper
- You can reach a better result with matte paper about 150 g/m2 or more. 40lb in basis weight