Base for your craft or gift box
Digital Files SVG, DXF, PDF
Download and extract the ZIP and select the files in the folders:
- SVG DXF – Machine Cut with Scoring Tool
- SVG DXF – Machine Cut without Scoring Tool (perforated fold lines)
- PDF – Hand Cut (Letter / A4 paper size; Color / Black & White Outline)
Info file with instructions in the root folder.
Size of assembled toy
4,06 x 2,44 x 2,76 inches / 103 x 62 x 70 mm.
Box capacity size: 2,36 x 2,36 x 2,36 inches / 60 x 60 x 60 mm.
How to increase the size
The template is designed to be printed on Letter / A4 paper.
You can scale the template in SVG or DXF files in your cutting software.
The toy scales to print on Tabloid or A3 paper sizes will be 1,5 times larger.
If you are using a cutting machine
- Elements of different colors are placed in separate layers.
- If your cutting machine has a scoring tool, you can use files with fold lines in a separate layer. You should mark that lines as Score lines in your cutting software and then attach the score lines with other lines of the figure to cut.
- If your cutting machine does not have a scoring tool you should use files with perforated fold lines.
- You can find also files with cut out windows, door handles and headlights. To make the headlights white, glue a rectangular white element from the inside.
Files tested in Cricut Design Space and Brother CanvasWorkspace.
If you are using a hand cut (PDF version)
- Print PDF file
- Cut out each piece of a figure with scissors. (you also can cut windows using paper knife)
- Prepare the elements before assembling. Mark the fold lines with a ruler and some blunt instrument (e.g. a non-writing ball-point pen)
- Assemble with stick/glue
PDF in two paper formats available
- Letter paper size (11x8,5 inches, common format in North America)
- A4 paper size (297x210 mm, common format in other countries)
The common office paper can be used, but you can reach a better result with 150 g/m2 matte paper.
40lb in basis weight.